Uttarakhand is a beautiful state in lap of potent Himalaya, serves to be perfect escape from baking summer for denizens of Delhi. Uttarakhand is attracted with various tourist attractions namely wonderful snow-laden peaks, gushing rivers, lush tropical forest and cascading waterfalls dotting it everywhere, wholesome weather and a cheerful ambiance year-round and a lovingly fusion of cultures & cuisines, I must say Uttarakhand is really a place to be when it comes to beat the heat.
In Uttarakhand there are several of places for tourists, some for nature lovers, while others for adventure-seekers. However, historical sightseeing, cultural extravaganzas and spiritual fervor in the state are also ineluctable.
1. Mussoorie: Truly the ‘queen of Hill’, Mussoorie is the most in vogue knoll station in Uttarakhand, about 35km from the capital city Dehradun. Pleasant Garhwal rises throws an enchanted spell here went hand in hand with lovingly climate, rich social legacies and wonderment courtesies encompassing.
2. Haridwar: Truly a bit of paradise, Haridwar is the spot where your soul looks for shelter. It’s a paramount site for journey, and is the venue of prevalent Kumbh Mela.
3. Rishikesh: The heavenly city for Hindus and the state’s undertaking capital, Rishikesh welcomes a great number of explorers every twelve-months. About 6km from Haridwar, this delightful town offers extraordinary chance for white water rafting in sparkling water of Ganga.
4. Nainital: A prominent summer withdraws since British provincial period, Nainital draws in countless yearly. Tranquil beautiful excellence in Nainital is only awe inspiring, with the town being encompassed by elevated Himalayan tops, immaculate lakes & waterfalls and rich green wildernesses.
5. Badrinath: One of holy singe dhams in India, Badrinath is a grand town in the chamboli region in Uttarakhand. This blessed town is accepted to be established by Adi Shankara in 9th century.
In Uttarakhand you can enjoy all types of tourist attractions, Here’s a look at some most famous tourist spot in Uttarakhand.